Followers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WE WERE HAVING A CONVERSATION ABOUT VARIOUS PEOPLE THIS MORNING

AM I NAUGHTY -- are POLICE OFFICERS sexy -- a lot of other things -- who I KNEW etc, when I grew up -- who my friends married etc... all private but the person I speak to knows the same people as he worked with them as well, and watching the SAPS HELICOPTER FLYING ABOVE THE VAN -- as the OTHER HELICOPTER WAS CIRCLING AROUND HIGHLANDS NORTH AS WELL --- THINKING MATRIX AND WONDERING WHAT IS GOING ON AGAIN....

TALKING ABOUT NOT LIKING A CERTAIN POLICE CAPTAIN, AS HE IS NOT GOOD AT ALL, AND HOW I AM GOING TO get my friends to check him out --- after what went on.........

WENT to JENNY and was joking about POLICEMEN AGAIN -- I should not do that -- said I have not been the same since I SWAM in my friends pool and the police pool -- patterson park, who knows what the meaning of this really is -- I said to him you know I knew certain people before I HAD My son and daughters and that it was awhile back ------------------------------

talking about when they joined the POLICE FORCE AFTER THAT AS WELL........................

I guess the thing is that policing is not a joke and we steered around the other issues as well......

WATCHING NORWOOD SAPS CARS heading down after someone -- and thinking about yesterday they had been out a lot -- there had been a lot of things in the paper notably the change to the law with regard to the release of govt documents -- I think this is a good thing.........but, that being said I only carry that news about what I SEE -- and the press release the intimate details in state docs and maybe that does need to be curtailed -------------

especially in sensitive areas like intelligence and policing...................................................

http://www.thecitizen.co.za

http://www.sabcnews.co.za

http://www.thestar.co.za

http://www.beeld.co.za

http://www.sowetan.co.za

THINKING ABOUT THIS -- I MEAN -- SEEING SOMETHING TAKE PLACE AND TALKING ABOUT IT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE SPYING -- BUT THE RELEASE OF DOCUMENTS ON

PEOPLES LIVES DOES THOUGH -- OR I THINK SO AT ANY RATE...................................

THINGS NEED TO BE PROVEN IN A COURT OF LAW -- BEFORE THEY THROW THE BOOK AT YOU SO TO SPEAK -- BUT SIMPLY PUT -- I DO WANT TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH REGARD TO CRIME PREVENTION AND THE POLICE ------ ALTHOUGH NO ONE WANTS THE SECRET AND PRIVATE PARTS OF CASES OUT THERE AS WELL.....THAT IS WHY I THINK THAT THE CPF'S CAN ACTUALLY BE DETRIMENTAL AS CAN THE PEOPLE DOING ASSESSMENTS OF WHAT IS HAPPENING AT POLICE STATIONS -- THAT WOULD BE THE STUFF IN THE PRESS BEING EXPRESSED BY POLITICAL PARTIES LIKE THE DA....................................................................................

No comments: