Followers

Monday, August 23, 2010

DISCUSSING ROSEMARY JOSEPHINE OZBOLT BORN 4-4-33 DIED 1995 - SHE WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL...

IN discussion who my mother knew and where is my father and who was he and where did she know him from as the man who was supposed to be him was not my father there was someone she knew that was my father instead - the house at 44-8th street - the friends linked to all over the place - WHEN MY MOTHER worked for the SCHLESINGER CORP - BEFORE SHE worked for the CHAMBER - AS WELL AS the trip to the USA AND THE UK - when she was leaving to go and work for SCHLESINGER CORP IN THE UNITED STATES - AND who she knew - I remember their BOARDROOMS AS WELL AS the boardrooms and the early rag trade DURITY AND DUGSONS HOLDINGS AND WHO started them and who the people were from there - the early days and the times she worked for JCI AS WELL AS OTHER MINING HOUSES - ANGLO BEING ONE OF THEM....LOOKING IN THE PAPER and there are notices again and this man I HAVE SPOKEN TO HAS also asked about my father - I have a picture with my mother in the slide file - http://www.simoneozbolt.slide.com - THAT INCLUDES THE TRADE MISSION - AND I REMEMBER SCHLESINGER - because he bought me a dollshouse and a SAMANTHA DOLL - WALKIE TALKIE thing when I was four................

No comments: