Followers

Friday, October 3, 2008

TALKING ABOUT THE CRIME ISSUE IN SOUTH AFRICA ---

HOW DOES CRIME EFFECT THE PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD -- DOES EVERYONE IN SOUTH AFRICA ALSO HAVE PTSD OR DO THE POLICE SUFFER FROM IT EXCLUSIVELY -- thinking about this issue everyone is screaming about corrupt police -- there is not a place that there has not been an accident that fencing does not go up into the GAP and there are SECURITY GUARDS OF EVERY DESCRIPTION ON THE STREETS WITH THE POLICE ORGANISATIONS IN THE COMMUNITIES - SO DO SOUTH AFRICANS OR EVERYONE FROM AND FOR THAT MATTER SUFFER FROM PARANOID ATTACKS RELATED TO THE CRIME SITUATION OUT THERE -- we are used to the screaming and the problems in the streets outside the house being LOUIS BOTHA AVENUE -- I SURROUNDED THE HOUSE WITH GLASS -- WHEN THE NIGERIANS ALL CAME MY way -- was that a paranoid attack of some kind -- because it saved my family -- when I heard the talk on the streets that I was a police women -- and the threats towards me and my family I knew I had to act ...... and I did -- and what is the RESULT -- SOME LITTLE CRIMINAL INDIAN FREAK FROM LANDSEC TRYING TO THROW ME OUT ON THE STREET -- LADY -= BITCH I HAVE BEEN ON THOSE STREETS AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE POLICE IN SOUTH AFRICA ARE GOING THROUGH TODAY -- with the crime issues that are out there and the

ATTACKS ON POLICE OFFICERS -- I can see from the opinion in the COMMUNITY that is

directed towards me -- that POLICE OFFICERS ARE NOT AS HIGHLY VALUED AS THEY SHOULD ACTUALLY BE -- I can see from the people in my home and the people that I speak to on the streets that while we should be valuing the lives of our POLICE OFFICERS IN SOUTH AFRICA TODAY -- and elsewhere -- we are not -- criminals arm up -- people are screaming in my house about POLICE OFFICERS BEING TERRIBLE AND CORRUPT AND

WHAT OF THE OFFSHOOT OF THAT -- POLICE OFFICERS out there get hurt and injured

purely by the fear that those people have of those POLICE AS WELL...................................

thinking about this logically and I CANNOT THINK ABOUT ANY LOGIC -- look what I DID WHEN I WAS under attack by people in the neighbourhood -- I reacted in one of the most

RIDICULOUS WAYS -- BUT I STAYED ALIVE SO FAR - AND TO THE MAN IN MY HOUSE WHO IS CLEARLY SHELL-SHOCKED BY THE LIFE PEOPLE LEAD IN SOUTH AFRICA -- ALL I CAN SAY IS CRIME CAN CAUSE EXTREME FEAR AND -- THIS IS PLAYED OUT IN THE HOMES OF PEOPLE IN SOUTH AFRICA TODAY -- TO THE EXTREME -- MYSELF INCLUDED -- WAS THE GLASS RING AROUND MY HOUSE SELF-DEFENCE -- OF COURSE IT WAS -- DID I WRECK A HOUSE -- because I WAS UPSET BECAUSE POLICE OFFICERS DIED -- of course I DID -- AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO THINK THAT WAY AS WELL....MAYBE THEN more POLICE OFFICERS WILL BE SPARED -- because people will

own up to the fear both of them and crime --------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: