Followers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

SITTING HERE THINKING ABOUT WHAT TO SAY AFTER BEING OFF FOR AWHILE

There is not a thing that i can THINK OF EXCEPT TO GIVE GOOD WISHES AS WELL -- having been gone for a few months and in HOSPITAL FOR THAT AMOUNT OF TIME -- what can be said about the men who put me there and what had happened -- it was a little bit of a laugh and I had a GREAT TIME with some POLICE WOMEN WHO was in there with me at the time as well......thinking about this made me think about the SUPPORT THE POLICE OFFICERS THING AND LISTENING TO THE AMERICAN STATS AND USA -- and the states and about support for them I still feel the same way as well -- SO SUPPORT YOUR POLICE OFFICERS -- you never know what situation youo may find yourself in and you may need them like I did as well...........support POLICE OFFICERS,

No comments: