Followers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

WATCHING NW POLICE HEADING PAST ME WITH THE LIGHTS AND SIRENS GOING

THIS IS one of about 30 POLICE CARS THAT I HAVE SEEN since yesterday from stations all over the place being a holiday coming up I am sure there will be a lot of POLICE OFFICERS OUT THERE AS WELL.......

I WAS DOWN in NORWOOD AND thinking about swimming in the POOL BETWEEN THE BUILDINGS at the BARRACKS -- but that was a longtime ago and those buildings were younger then and also -- new -- I had a lot of friends in those buildings so I knew about them,

when they were being moved into as well -- the newer station at NORWOOD AND I am sure that if I could find the PIENAARS THEN I COULD GET THE PICTURES of this as well, i am

looking for them they used to be in ORANGE GROVE THAT WAS A longtime ago though....

WATCHING HELICOPTERS up over NORWOOD earlier as well......

No comments: