Followers

Friday, September 18, 2009

WHAT LED TO THE LIES TOLD BY J.OZBOLT TO LANDSEC AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE

What kind of charges do there need to be against LANDSEC LINKED TO THE things that they have said about me - considering that they and my aunt the liar and my stupid other aunt and uncle caused all this trouble simply because they are a team of liars linked to committing

a crime against me that led to the loss of what I OWNED at the house on L/BOTHA - 471....

SO WHAT was in the mind of the corrupt liars that were approached by the loser they call JOHNNY OZBOLT - BECAUSE THIS SAYS TO ME CORRUPTION AND they are all being

lied and were all lied to as well -- everyone knows about JOHNNY OZBOLTS history both drunken and otherwise - what would make them - decide to destroy the 440 000 artpieces

all together it would have brought in 40mil GBP OR MORE --- thinking about this issue

makes me as mad as hell everyone linked to MICKEY A LIAR =- EVERYONE LINKED TO

LILY A LIAR EVERYONE LINKED TO JOHNNY OZBOLT A LIAR - AND THEN they became

thieves that cost me what I owned as well.........never mind the months they stole from me in

DECEMBER - MY MOTHER AND MY EX WOULD HAVE SHOT THESE STUPID LIARS

AND FOOLS STONE DEAD AFTER WHAT THEY did to me - never mind the lies told to

the police --- and the councils etc...it had nothing to do with the corruption linked to the

initial raids -- it was far worse by the lies told by JOHNNY OZBOLT DELIBERATE LIES

BYT AN UNEDUCATED LIAR AND FOOL about 50000 of my moms friends are busy

preparing lists of the things that have happened to me as well as my mom during the years that she lived with them as they were a family from hell - it is a pity that my doctor DR SPRINGER WAS not avaliable for comment as he is the one thing you would not believe

or was my doctor and my mothers and my families doctor - not the liar they call BOTES THAT MY AUNT LIES TO THE FOOLS FROM NATAL NEWS THAT MICKEY TELLS ALL

THE LIES TO AS WELL - THE LIARS AND MORONS FROM MY AUNTS COMPLEX STUPID CRIMINAL PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT THEY WOULD GET AWAY WITH WHAT TELLING

lies about me stupid liars and -- thinking about the endgame this is what it is - there needs to

be clarity and publication of everything that happened on the premises of 471 l/botha avenue,

so we will discuss in the next week or so the crime that was going on outside the house - the

lies told by my aunts - the lies told by other people until it is thrashed out and all the liars are

hanging from trees up and down the road in which they stood and told those lies about me......

alking lies about 471-l/b,

No comments: