Followers

Monday, August 2, 2010

HAVE MY GREEDY SELFISH AUNTS AND UNCLES CHANGED OVER THE YEARS - BECAUSE THEY SHOULD DO THIS...

SIMPLY because in a world as we know it today it does not pay you to be to selfish or greedy, what you take from someone else they usually come back and claim from you, so really there is no excuse for the greed to have caused me to lose everything that I HAD IN DEC 2008 - BUT THEIR GREED AND SELFISHNESS CAUSED ME TO LOSE EVERYTHING AND THEIR CORRUPT LIED TO LOATHSOME FRIENDS ARE not without stain on themselves because of the lies that led to the theft of what I owned out of the house at 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - NEW ART A NEW LIFE - but the older art was worth about 500 mil GBP - MY COLLECTABLES WERE WORTH TONS OF MONEY THE GLASS GIFT FROM RAPHEAL WAS WORTH MONEY AS WELL - as the things that I had kept with me from the time of a child - collectors photos and teddy bears - the things from my mother - JEWELLERY WORTH ABOUT 400 000 all in all - other things - STAMPS AND WHAT I OWNED COLLECTORS BOOKS - COMIC COLLECTIONS = SHEET MUSIC SOME OF WHICH SELLS FOR ANYTHING UP TO 1000.00 gbp a sheet BECAUSE OF THE COLLECTORS VALUE OF THE ITEM ONLINE......other things - my collectables from my mother - my aunts collectables that she gave me R100 000 WORTH OF CLOTHING - SO LOSING EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF A CORRUPT AND CROOKED METROPOLITAN COUNCIL IS NOT A GOOD thing at all.......my family had TO LEARN THAT THEY NOW OWE ME 2MIL rands worth of glass - COLLECTABLES WORTH 3MIL - 500MIL GBP OF ARTWORK and that means the whole estate belongs to me of all of them.....MY uncle is old and he never realised that his lies and senility could cause this kind of chaos - HE HAS A LOVE FOR POLICE OFFICERS - BUT THIS LOVE NEEDS TO BE TEMPERED BY the truth about the facts of his life and lifes HISTORY AND THAT IS A GOOD MAN THAT WAS AN ALCOHOLIC FOR 40 YRS AND he cost us during this period - BECAUSE WHEN YOU DRINK YOU CAUSE PROBLEMS AND YOU ARE A PROBLEM TO EVERYONE....DISCUSSING THE BAAS and how nice he was and this is one of the things that I must tell you, people with problems like DRUGS AND ALCOHOLISM ARE STILL NICE PEOPLE PER SE - JUST A LITTLE MISGUIDED INSTEAD........and that is WHY HE LIED...DISCUSSING THE YEOVILLE POLICE AND HE LOVED BOTES AND BANDA AND ZULU AND he knew a lot of police officers as did I AND THIS WAS one of the main reasons that what happened on the streets of HIGHLANDS NORTH AND BALFOUR PARK WAS SO DISTRESSING FOR ME AS A WHOLE................
POLICE OFFICERS ARE nice people with a hard job - we need to look at this as a public and see that this is what causes the stresses and problems that police officers in SOUTH AFRICA AND ELSEWHERE FACE...IT IS not about being perfect - I KNEW AN IMPERFECT MAN THAT BECAME A WONDERFUL AND POWERFUL AND GREAT POLICE OFFICERS many of them in fact and this is the thing that we do not as a public know that this man or this women is in fact a special and great HUMAN BEING IN UNIFORM OR OUT OF IT..................

I HAVE TO SAY THAT this is one thing that I SHARE WITH THE UNCLE AND THAT IS - I like police officers and I ALWAYS WILL - NO ONE CAN TAKE THIS AMT OF STUPIDITY AWAY FROM ME AT ALL OR EVER....THEY ARE INTERESTING AND decent people and I DO NOT LIKE THE WAY THAT PEOPLE discuss them and use them as a parody when their lives are lost while preventing crime..................................................................................................

I can and do call my family and the old uncles and aunts many things - but in a small way I STILL LIKE THEM in spite of what I lost - because of what I gained by meeting all those police officers from the SAPS on those streets and they are and were sweet and interesting and wonderful and I like them a lot.........................................................................................

No comments: