Followers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

BEING CRITICAL ABOUT THE LOSERS LINKEDTO MY FAMILY

IS PART and parcel of who I am and have always been simply because none of them except for ROSEMARY JOSEPHINE OZBOLT BORN 4-4-33 - DIED 1995 - OR ANY of the others GORDI HELLET PERHAPS AS WELL AS a few others - perhaps JOSIPA OZBOLT - MY GRANNY = or the ones who have died and gone before are the ones who are good enough - they say that the good die young and that the losers live forever this in an epidemic in my family and it goes way back to the liars who are and were inricately linked to me my whole life - discussing who, my mother knew before I was born and this is an ongoing thing - because of who my mother was the man she knew before she had me was a special person - and this shows up in me -

No comments: