Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

THESE PEOPLE FROM THE SEX CLUBS LINKED TO THE STINKY MILLERS - MILLARS

DID they plan to put me to death with their little ploy in DEC 2008 OR JUST to scare me to death by having me be harmed irreparably by the whores and toss asses linked to crime and lies from the streets of BALFOUR PARK AND HIGHLANDS NORTH AND WAVERLEY THE DIRTY WHORES from the ILLOVO RESIDENTS COMMITTEE LINKED TO THE DIRTY whores from the CPF - what was their in into both the property market and the sex industry and because I AM ROSEMARY JOSEPHINE OZBOLTS DAUGHTER DID THE PLOY OF THE STINKASS RUSSIAN AND HIS PLOT TO HARM and kill me fail - before or after the liars planted a dead baby in my house with the use of stinky SASHA AND IZZY AND DIRTY JP AND SYPHILLIS BUTTED PAOLINI AND HIS family of buttheads linked to the drugs and sex industry what of the italian whore connection to TONNINOS AND THE WHORE HOUSES and the links to the baby and the syphillis butted dogs linked to the SUMMIT AS WELL AS OTHERS FROM NORWOOD AND OTHER crimes as well like for instance the drugtrade having never taken one in my life this is always the cue when someone attacks you instead of picking up the nieghbourhood dealers and when they sell houses to DRUGDEALERS WHAT THEN....

No comments: