Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

IN DEC 2008 JOHNNY OZBOLT TRIED TO HAVE ME MURDERED BY THE POLICE

WHAT HE DID WAS tell lies with members of his family so that the police would come over and shoot me dead to cover up the facts that he is an abuser of women and that he is a criminal and an ex alcoholic who wanted me dead and in fact he still wants me dead LILA HELLET IS A WOMEN WITH MUNCHAUSENS BY PROXY WHO IS TRYING TO HAVE ME UNDERGO AL SORTS OF MEDICAL TREATMENTS THAT I DO NOT NEED THEY ARE NOT VERY good people and my mother ROSEMARY JOSEPHINE OZBOLT WOULD have killed them had she been alive a psycho who needs treatment herself LILY HELLET HAS BEEN TRYING TO HAVE ME MURDERED IN VERY MANY WAYS - when that did not help he then destroyed my art and my things he stole everything that I OWNED ABOUT 500mil GBP OF MY ARTWORK AND EVERYTHING THAT I OWN...my uncle is a criminal that belongs in jail for his assaults on me and his abuse of me -

No comments: