Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WHAT WOULD JOHNNY OZBOLT MICKEY GEORGI AND JOHNNY OZBOLT HAVE TO GAIN BY MURDERING ME -

THEY ARE DOGS they did an illegal eviction and they cost me 500mil gbp of my ARTWORK WHEN THEY ARE LIARS AND CRIMINAL FILTH so who are they really just the liars who planned to murder me ROSEMARY JOSEPHINE OZBOLT'S DAUGHTER MY MOTHER DIED FROM UNNATURAL CAUSES AFTER SURGERY by DR BRAUN AND THE LOCUM linked to DR SPRINGER and this is the truth about this the baby case needs to be placed in IOL AS WELL AS THIS - EVERYTHING NEEDS TO GO INTO THE PAPERS SO THAT WE CAN see what they would gain from wanting to kill me was this to shut me up about the prostitutes linked to JESSICA JOSEPHINE OZBOLT CARELESS AND HER DISAPPEARANCE AND WHO AND WHAT ARE THEY CONNECTIONS TO THE DOG STINKS IN THE ITALIAN FAMILIES AND OTHERS -

No comments: