Followers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Boston ( More Than A Feeling )

Link

THIS SONG REMINDS ME OF A PARTY THAT I WENT TO AT A POLICEMANS HOUSE IN NEWLANDS -- IT got very ROWDY THEY were from the SAPS -- the next minute there were

POLICE OUT THERE TO ARREST THEM FOR BEING DRUNK AND DISORDERLY INSTEAD -- MYSELF AND A FRIEND WERE HIDING out alongside a car parked on the pavement -- I remember looking over at the NEWLANDS HOTEL ACROSS THE WAY AND THERE WERE

POLICE BUSY CONDUCTING RAIDS THERE ALSO -- THEN I looked up and there stood this gorgeous man in the SAPS UNIFORM AND I was thinking ok!!! now WOW.....IS HE TAKING ME home with him or what --- I was about 18 there was BOSTON PLAYING AT THIS PARTY AND MORE THAN A FEELING WAS ONE OF THE SONGS ON THAT ALBUM AND IT REMINDS ME OF THE SAPS -- and him for that reason -- MYSELF AND THE FRIEND I WAS with did get the lift home with the most gorgeous of SAPS members and the rest well I AM NOT TELLING -- lets just say -- IT WAS MORE THAN A FEELING........AND SOMEONE AND SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER FORGOTTEN TO THIS DAY..........................................

No comments: