Followers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HOW DID I END UP IN NORWOOD ON THE PAVEMENT WITH A LOT OF SAPS NORWOOD YESTERDAY.....

I WAS heading up towards the house I see on the ridge and want to by following the firetrails and the charcoal -- thinking of boxing and boxers that I knew and wrestlers from everywhere---

and MIKE SCHUTTE AND JOHN POWERS AND THE BOXING GYM AS WELL, heading down into the area around the dump made me think of home I guess -- not really thinking of the time I grew up in NORWOOD AND WAS YOUNG --- HEADING BACK THERE WERE POLICE FROM NORWOOD HEADING PAST ME AS WELL -- AS I WENT PAST A HOUSE

ON ATHOL STREET AFTER BEING DOWN IN GRANT WATCHING THE SAPS NORWOOD DIRECTING PEOPLE AND TRAFFIC AROUND A SCENE --- OF WHAT -- I DO NOT KNOW, I WAS GOING TO STOP AND ASK AND THOUGHT BETTER OF IT...........................................

No comments: