Followers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

TALKING ABOUT WHO I KNEW -- AND I WAS DISCUSSING ETTIENE

WHAT were we also discussing people who we were close to as well, and really simply put

what do you do -- I never forget this stupid idiotic WILSON family coming along with a clipping from a DBN NEWSPAPERS ABOUT SOMETHING TO DO WITH BOTES AND I was incensed that they had upset me to such an extent as well....you know I mean they come to my aunts -- their daughters are liars and deceitful cows who lied about me as well....there are so many different lies they told I could write a book are they the ones linked to WILSONS PROPERTYS -- WHO KNOWS -- ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE MORON MR WILSON HAD COME OVER TO MY AUNTS TALKED GARBAGE ABOUT MY ARTWORK AND A MEMBER OF HIS FAMILY AS WELL....................................................................................

I WAS INCENSED I DO NOT EVEN KNOW THEY HORRENDOUS LIARS AND DURBANITES...

No comments: