Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

BUSY WATCHING POLICE CARS from the SAPS heading past -

Discussing the news today -
LETS HOPE THAT THIS will be a better year - as I prepare to re-do all the artwork that I lost over the period of DECEMBER LAST YEAR THAT MY CROOKED AND WICKED FAMILY - WHO TOLD THE LIES ABOUT ME HAD DESTROYED - this was worth 500mil GBP and there were other things in the house as well 2mil worth of glass more or less - everything that my mother had given me over the years collectable books stamps - mags - other things that I cannot replace that the skip company stole from me over DECEMBER -- last - at the house at 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE...WITH THE AID OF MY DERANGED DRUNKEN UNCLE AND THE LIARS linked to my aunts as well as my uncle and his crooked corrupt liar family -

http://www.cnn.com

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS YOU - that is what has been said as well...not what you do for yourself but what you do for others as well...




http://www.policeone.com/police-blogs/


No comments: