Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

LAST YEAR A GROUP OF FAMILY MEMBERS AND A GROUP OF LIARS LINKED TO MY CRIMNAL LIAR UNCLE STOLE WHAT I owned

NOW THE ONLY thing left for me to do is to wait for their deaths so that I can re-do the 500 000 artworks that they destroyed with their lies and arrogance and criminality when the house at 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE was and became an eviction without any eviction notice - the criminal liars linked to the theft of my glass and the theft of what I HAD IN THE HOUSE the criminal b-------ds who do not want me to ever have anything - the family of thieves and criminals linked to my aunts and my crooked liar and corrupt criminal liars linked to the lies told by everyone - lists have been furnished to the police of everyone linked to them who has not been behaving themselves and was involved in crime or the crime against me as well - the loss of 3million rands of what I HAD IN THE HOUSE AT 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - by the screwed up thieves who deserve to die for the loss of what I owned and I continue to wait for their deaths in payment of what they have stolen from me over the years as well - the pathetic screwed up alcoholic JOHNNY THE LIAR OZBOLT AND his corrupt friends linked to committing a crime against me in DECEMBER - who are nothing but rubbish - when everyone in your life is rubbish then walk away from them - looking forward to the NEW YEAR WHEN I WILL GET TO RE-DO THE PAINTINGS THAT MY AUNT STOLE FROM ME THAT WERE WORTH THE 500million GBP.....

No comments: