Followers

Monday, April 5, 2010

DISCUSSING FRIENDS THE OTHER DAY AND SECURITY CO'S LINKED TO MY AUNTS COMPLEX AND THE LIARS IN IT -

WHAT TO do about the lousy liars linked to my aunts and her stupid over the top friends - we could think about this issue all day - but at the end of the day something is going to have to be done about her and the liars linked to them - but what - BECAUSE THESE ARE people that are not worth a damn and not worth knowing ever --
MY FAMILY ARE JUST A BUNCH OF STUPID JOKERS that were involved with the criminals linked to LANDSEC S.A. AND THE LIARS from all over the place and my children could and were harmed by what they did there - so there you go - AS JOHNNY RUNS BACK AND FORTH AND LIES TO EVERYONE - WHAT R THE INFLUENCES THAT I think about - there are some of those and these are very strange ---
RANTING AND RAVING ABOUT LIARS LINKED TO SECTOR E - DO HAVE THEIR MERITS - especially since I had a family to protect as well...

DID I ever find the loser that I knew not yet - BUT THERE YOU GO -I might have to speak to someone else instead ---

No comments: