Followers

Friday, April 23, 2010

DISCUSSING THE CRIMINALS LINKED TO THE CITY COUNCILS AND METRO COUNCILS LINKED TO CRIME AND CORRUPTION IN SOUTH AFRICA

THERE IS A lot of crime and corruption linked to these people and this is what has caused all the trouble for me over the years and especially caused what happened to me in DECEMBER TWO YEARS BACK there was massive amounts of corruption involved as well as lies told by my stupid aunts and uncle and his rather useless GOBSTOPPING WIFE - AND THE CRIMINAL ITALIAN TONY who is living in CYRILDENE THE LIARS LINKED TO THE CRIMINALS IN THE HERMAN FAMILY THAT THOUGHT THAT they would kill me over this period and that is why they stole the artwork from me worth 500million GBP AND PUT IT ONTO SKIPS SO THAT JOHNNY OZBOLT AND MY aunts the liars and criminal dogfaces linked to MICHEAL AND HIS CRIMINAL FAMILY AND ASSIGNS COULD come my way and cost me about 2 million in GLASS AT THE HOUSE AT 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE and they think that they have got away with this as does the criminal MUNICIPALITY AND CITY COUNCIL OF JHB THAT IS FULL OF corruption and crime the liars linked to the SECTOR E DEPARTMENT AND CRIME AND CORRUPTION FROM THE AREA OF HIGHLANDS NORTH AND BALFOUR PARK THE CRIMINAL WOMEN LINKED TO CRIME AND CORRUPTION FROM THE CITY HEALTH DEPARTMENT - all of them the criminals linked to crime and corruption linked to the shebeen owners of HIGHLANDS NORTH AND THE BALFOUR PARK SHOPOWNERS ALL COST ME 500MILLION GBP of my artwork and now I have lost more because of the FB LOSS AS WELL -- so there you go --

No comments: