Followers

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I actually phoned the VAN ZYLS AND tried to find them as well....

I was looking for JOHN SNAKEMAN POWERS AND FRED VAN ZYL THE OTHER DAY, to SEE WHAT has been happening -- then some little bitch kept on intruding on my dreams last night the one that I WANT DEAD -- the one who lied came to my house with R500, tried to lie and cause trouble for me, to cover up what her links to organised crime - prostitution -- ULINIANITSKI THE SEX STRIP AND THE CLUBS IN SANDTON LINKED TO THE HOUSE WITH THE DEAD GUY in it and the RUSSIANS WHO SHOT THEIR DOGS AFTER THEY had taken my daughter up to the HOUSE IN LYNDHURST RD -- WHO IS THE PROSTITUTE IN THE HOUSE AT CLUB PAPILLON WITH MY DAUGHTER JESSICA JOSEPHINE OZBOLT -- WHO WENT MISSING AND WHO was the dog of a RUSSIAN WHO COULD NOT SPEAK ENGLISH AND USED THE CRIMINALS FROM MAXI TAXIS TO DRIVE HIS SUCK -- SORRY A- AROUND -- WHAT WAS his connection to the girls taken from the BALFOUR PARK AREA AS WELL AS THE CRIMINAL MOORE FAMILY........................................................

No comments: