Followers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So tell me how they the CPF'S AND the public think about POLICE -- DO you think that it is right...

I do not and I love them -- I think that they belong on our streets when something happens to a POLICE OFFICER, I am truly horrified at what has happened and do not know how to say to

the other POLICE OFFICER -- you know I know what you must feel about what you do and what you face out there -- all I can think of is that big man in the blue standing out there -- that I have never stopped thinking about for one day in about well as long as I can remember............

I think that what is happening to people and the continual efforts at screaming and moaning at the POLICE WHEN THEY are out there is terrible as well.......................................................

No comments: