Followers

Monday, April 28, 2008

You know HILDA VULF IS HEADING FOR CROATIA --

Thinking about who I spoke about now RUTH HUMPHRIES AS WELL -- heading towards her eighties -- my aunt is an old lady already -- my daughter is still out there missing and whoring, but what can you really do about that -- nothing much -- the SAPS have been out there today doing roadblocks -- there are crimelords all over the place the NIGERIAN AND THE CRIMINAL GREEK WITH THE restaurant are warning their patrons there are POLICE ON THE STREETS WITH THEIR CELLPHONES -- SMS AND IN the internet cafes as well..................................

SOMEONE is downloading different things -- thinking about a lot of things have flu -- going home again...have a lot of painting and cleaning to do -- before my new furniture arrives again........

Will I have someone new in my life to go with that maybe yes -- maybe not...........................

LIFE IS full of surprises both new and old...........................................................................

No comments: