Followers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

LETS TALK ABOUT MY SON THE MENTAL PATIENT - OR THE WOULD BE ONE

I have to think about this -- because this could be JOHNNY OZBOLT WHEN HE was young and stupid and a total moron in his drinking years and now my son is acting the same way..

HE GOES TO JOHNNY AND LIES THROUGH HIS - and then the rest of them all follow like

lions to the slaughter running behind l-hellets backside licking and kissing it........................

like the putrid wet wipes they are....all telling lies all the time -- and just why -- because they cannot get their own way -- here is the ex and he is talking about REG ANDREWS -- you know the man who knew that I WAS SEEING SOMEONE ELSE AS IAN WAS SEEING SOMEONE ELSE TWO IN THE MONTHS BEFORE I HAD MY SON -- HOW QUAINT TO MENTION THE MAN -- AFTER THEY had lied to him about me at any rate -- did they think about mentioning the man who I WAS SEEING BEFORE I WENT BACK TO IAN THE MAN WHO BECAME THE POLICE OFFICER -- no they have forgotten he even existed --------------

No comments: