Followers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

TALKING ABOUT A HOUSE AND LILY HELLET AND THE LIES TOLD TO LANDSEC S.A.

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST ANNOYING THINGS AND THEN the old lady tries to die on me as well and she is my moms sister -- that was terrible -- of course I DO not want her to die on

me -- the lies she has told will secure her a place in hell at any rate -- no really she is just a

misguided old wreck and my mom loved her I guess -- even though she has tried to make this unholy mess of all our lives -- and has such a messy brain that even my garden is better in comparison -- had she told me the truth then I would have done something -- BUT SHE HAS CONSISTENTLY TOLD NOTHING BUT LIES ABOUT ME and so have the rest of them and this is not on and I cannot except the behaviours -- especially after what went on at the house on L/BOTHA AVENUE -- hell man I am going to publish everything to do with what they said and did at this house next door to mine -- everything including the times and dates etc..........

THIS HAD TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT WE HAD TO AND HAVE TO LIVE IN A STATE OF SEIGE IN THIS CRIMINAL B-0-----DS DOUKAKIS HOUSE INSTEAD -- THE FACT THAT HE HAS A FACTORY FULL of illegal immigrants in the EASTERN SUBS DOES WORRY ME -- is he the link to the EASTERN SUBS COMING FROM THE KENSINGTON AREA -- WHAT OF LANDSEC S.A. AND THEIR TIES TO LETTING TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN THE JEPPE -- MALVERN AND KENSINGTON AREAS AS WELL -- check their carpark on rental payment day - HOW ABOUT THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS -- how many of these nigerians and criminal immigrants are linked to LANDSEC AND COMPEG S.A. PROPERTIES IN THE EASTERN PARTS OF JHB................................................................................................

I AM LEAVING THIS HOUSE AT THE END OF JANUARY -- AND NOT BEFORE -- AND LANDSEC SOUTH AFRICA AND THAT CRIMINAL BASTARD OF A LAWYER OF THEIRS CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL WITH THE REST OF THE CRIMINAL INTIMIDATING LIARS AND DEFAMERS THAT WORK FOR THEM......................................................................

No comments: