Followers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

NEWS TODAY --

AS I am irritated at what happened to me in DECEMBER 2 YRS BACK - I HAVE TO SAY THAT MY family are a group of stupid insane losers and they are not worth a damn to anyone - if you ask me what is worth something it was the 500 million GBP OF MY ARTWORK THAT JOHNNY OZBOLT had stolen out of the house at 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE IN DECEMBER TWO years back these old people exist only now to die because of what they owe and stole from me in DEC 2 YRS BACK they had a group of idiots linked to the criminal liar and my stupid fat aunt come for me and steal what I own out of the house at this address = the thing is - what did the losers them my family of greedy dogsasses accomplish by doing this they are the hated losers linked to zilch in everyones lives - they are nothing as they have always been and - the only people who are worth anything is my mother ROSEMARY JOSEPHINE OZBOLT BORN 4th APRIL 1933 - DIED 1995 WHEN A DOCTOR made a mistake and killed her - so there you go - the only worthwhile people in my life are all in the ground instead -------

the loss of what I own means that I need to have these rotting wreck disease of a family in my life still when they would be better off dead - because of the crime they committed against me instead .....

http://news.scotsman.com/world/Police-seize-cache-of-39cash.6267208.jp

No comments: