Followers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

IT IS MEANINGLESS TO PEOPLE involved in crime in SOUTH AFRICA TO TELL THEM NO....

SIMPLY because of the fact that there are 40mil people technically unemployed and when this is the case then the only thing that means anything is money - THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY CRIME OCCURS AND IT IS A LITTLE BIT of a misnomer to think that they the people who are involved in this would actually put down their guns and not shoot a police officer simply because they are told not to..so simply to put it mildly the theft of what I owned in the house at 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE -- could this act against me in which the illegal state stole what I own then force me into a life of crime - OF COURSE IT COULD that is why there is so much trouble in SOUTH AFRICA'S ECONOMY - because if a corrupt man comes to your door and he has a message of peace - you are going to slap him in the head - BECAUSE HE HAS STOLEN WHAT YOU OWN AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ON THE STREETS OF HIGHLANDS NORTH AND BALFOUR PARK - A CORRUPT man came to the door bearing the lies and corruption of my aunts and uncle who are worthless human beings and they then allowed the state and the LANDSEC SOUTH AFRICA AS WELL AS MY UNCLES AND AUNTS TO ROB ME OF WHAT I OWNED AS WELL AS WHAT I HAD LEGALLY earned over the years - BECAUSE SHE KNEW SOME corrupt dogs ass who she could lie to at any level - LIKE THE LIARS AND CRIMINALS IN HER BUILDING OXFORD GARDENS AS WELL......WHILE A million groups of criminals out there on the street of HIGHLANDS NORTH WERE ALLOWED TO PLY THEIR TRADE BECAUSE OF THEIR CONNECTIONS TO CORRUPT PEOPLE IN THE JHB CITY council - I LOST 500 MILLION GBP OF MY ARTWORK BECAUSE of the stench of the liars - in my family - CITY COUNCIL THE CORRUPT DA AND THE CORRUPT LIARS IN THE CITY HEALTH DEPARTMENT - AND I COULD HAVE LOST MY LIFE AS WELL - when I have spent my whole life giving to everyone in my life and it cost me 6million rand to raise my children all earned - I HAD 2 MILLION RANDS WORTH OF GLASS IN MY YARD - GIVEN TO ME - all lost - MY COLLECTABLES ALL LOST - these simpering a/holes linked to LANDSEC SOUTH AFRICA DESERVE TO die as they have stolen from me - THIS IS ALL THAT CROSSED MY MIND BECAUSE I AM IN THE RIGHT AND THEY WERE IN THE WRONG AND FOR THIS THEY MY FAMILY DESERVE TO DIE - SOUTH AFRICA IS A SOCIETY DRIVEN BY THE lust of the corrupt and the loss of everything by the masses and this really defines the problems linked to crime and why it occurs and why it is so violent....WHAT WOULD THIS DISEASE CALLED LANDSEC AND THE DISEASE ASS TOADS AT THE CROOKED AND CORRUPT CITY COUNCIL WANT TO DESTROY 500 MILLION GBP OF MY ARTWORK FOR - because the entire node is linked to crime and corruption and tendering fraud of all kinds and sorts and all I did was help everyone out in that area as well....ALL I DID WAS HELP MY FAMILY and look after them...SO YOU TELL ME - SOUTH AFRICA - AND THE CORRUPTION THAT COST ME 500 million GBP - the corrupt liars from the SECTOR E DEPARTMENT AND THE CORRUPT LIARS linked to MY AUNTS AND UNCLES AS WELL -- CORRUPT CRIMINAL ESTATE AGENTS LINKED TO HIGHLANDS NORTH AND BALFOUR PARK...CORRUPT HEALTH DEPARTMENT - CORRUPT JMP - CORRUPT PIKITUP - illegal contracts - CORRUPT PARKS - CITY PARKS illegal contracts....

No comments: