Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HACKERS AND COMPUTER PROBLEMS

THE STINKY little hackers are back and want to be arrested for stealing from me information as well as other things - there are lots of ambulances not to many buses - not many trucks as there is a strike at the moment - my daughter the one who suffers from the mental illness the dog liar who does not appreciate anything and cost me 3mil to bring up is causing trouble again with all her fake liars and fake dog whore friends linked to HIGHLANDS NORTH AS WELL AS BALFOUR PARK - someone asked me the other day what happened to SNUFFY AND FLUFFY AND I DO NOT KNOW JEANNIE MARRIED A POLICE OFFICER and left the shoe shop in HILLBROW AND HE WAS VERY NICE AND AS FOR SNUFFY he just disappeared into the toyland that was his bed full of fluffy toys - that he collected - MAYBE HE GOT MARRIED - JOINED THE POLICE FORCE all of the above - who knows...discussing the other TELKOM TELE TECHS AND THERE WERE MANY of them that I was friendly with both in JHB - CAPE TOWN AND DURBS - wondering about NICK AND HIS FAMILY AS WELL as FRANS -- talking about NORWOOD THE OTHER DAY AND THOUGHT ABOUT GERMAN FRANZ AND how he was along with the GALLOWAYS AND LUCIA AND HER FAMILY AS WELL - ITALIANS I KNEW lots of them as well as greek friends catching up on some of the things linked to who I know instead -

No comments: