Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

WATCHING A LOW FLYING PLANE - SAPS HELICOPTERS AND OTHERS

TALKING ABOUT the issue with the loss of 500milGBP OF my artwork and everything that I own because some dog caused me to lose everything, and she knows who she is....MY SON AND UNCLE are busy with cars and the issue of the person who I knew has come up again - causing quite a stir - got a lift in a police bakkie this morning - PHO - PHQ SOMETHING - the only thing that men sometimes talk about is sex especially when it is hot like it is today..............

MANY SAPS CHOPPERS up there talking about the issue of how good police officers look in uniform and they do look good in them and women and men like the way people look in uniform.....

WATCHING ANOTHER HELICOPTER UP there and the issue of who and what and why come up again and again - my daughter and son are idiots and that is why they cost me what I OWN AFTER BEING the biggest pains in the butt ever....

No comments: