Followers

Monday, May 9, 2011

WE WERE DISCUSSING DIRTY ERNA THE LIAR AND THE LIARS OF OXFORD GARDENS LINKED TO MY AUNTS AND HER LIES -

WHO ARE THEY what did they do are they in with the crooked whore lawyers and the dog estate agents that planned to have me killed with a bunch of ILLOVO RESIDENTS ASSOC DOGS AND THE LIARS AND WHORES AND TRASHY AHOLES OF HIGHLANDS NORTH AS WELL AS BALFOUR PARK AND WAVERLEY AND THE REST of them dirty trash that planned my death to cover up their lies and crime and criminality linked to my aunts complex a complex that at the time DEC 2008 HAPPENED TO ME WAS THE SCENE OF A GROUP OF WHORING DOG residents and their dirty whore liars who all conspired to have me killed to cover up their own uselessness and the lies of the dog whores and trash from their restaurants and their dog liar family of trash and crime and criminals - and they may all have to be named dog by dog liar by liar dirty whore from OXFORD GARDENS BY DIRTY WHORE LINKED TO THE TRASHY ASSTOAD LIARS LINKED TO THE LIES THEM....who are and were the families of dogs who tried to have me killed and cost me what I OWN ON THE LIES OF THE DOGWHORES IN THEIR BODY CORPORATE AND THEIR TRASHY ESTATE AGENT DOGS AND TRASH FROM THEIR DOG CPF -

No comments: