Followers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

ABOUT NORWOOD SAPS ---

There are problems everywhere and CAPTAIN ALVES FROM NORWOOD SAPS thinks that my house should be torn down when there is a 40 million house housing backlog -- there is a real problem here the reason people are having problems is due to crime and crime prevention means that a POLICE OFFICER NOT BE STUPID AND BLIND AND UNABLE TO LISTEN LIKE ALVES -- THEY NEED to be good and excellent like the men I knew before they gave me 2 children....CAPTAIN ALVES SAPS -- I DO NOT KNOW WHY you targeted me -- but maybe just maybe the local community could get some real bloody crime prevention from you instead of this continual BS FROM the liars linked to street crime in the community -- what is wrong with you there must be support for the POLICE BUT NOT IGNORANT ONES LIKE YOURSELF....

YES I WAS INSULTING -- SIMONE

No comments: