Followers

Friday, June 27, 2008

Shirley Bassey - SPINNING WHEEL

Link

my mom loved this one -- other songs I like include BOSTON'S wheel in the sky reminds me of a PARTY AT a policemans house in THE NEWLANDS area that I went to -- everyone got arrested for not behaving themselves except a couple of friends me included we were outside crouched behind some cars when the POLICE FROM THE AREA ARRIVED AND TOOK EVERYONE IN FOR MISBEHAVING -- and us myself and GAIL we got a lift home to NORWOOD AS FAR AS THE BARRACKS AT any rate --------------------------------------------------------

was QUITE FUNNY actually --- I remember looking up at this goodlooking man in the SAPS UNIFORM -- smiling at me --- while everyone else was being taken away thinking you know........there is something to be said for the men and women of the SAPS THEY are UNIQUELY INTERESTING ---- NO MATTER where you meet up with them.............................

I took a taxi one night I was working in the CAPE AND IT GOT STUCK IN ATHLONE -- HERE I am at 2am walking around ATHLONE IN THE CAPE WHEN A SAPS CAR PULLS UP and asks me what I AM DOING OUT THERE -- I tell him -- you know I work in SEAPOINT AND WE ARE THE LAST TO BE TAKEN HOME TO THE SOUTHERN SUBS OF CAPE TOWN -- I LIVED IN CLAREMONT AT THE TIME IN A HOUSE CALLED ELM INN --- OR ELM HOUSE OR SOME SUCH THING -- it was the time I KNEW THE VLOTMAN FAMILY AND THEY were sweet as well.................................................................................................................................he says what are you doing in ATHLONE -- AND then he took me home -- I had the same thing happen in WOODSTOCK -- WHEN THE trains came to a grinding halt -- after power failures -- there was a POLICE OFFICER OUT THERE THAT took me home to WYNBERG WHEN I lived with JILL THE MALAY MARRIED TO AN ENGLISHMAN..............SHE USED TO MAKE STUNNING BOBOTIE..........................................................................................................................

WE also took the train the one night and decided to walk from the point it came to a stop -- we were walking through miles of cemetary -- had to wait until morning to get out of there

when they came to open up the gates --- it ran for miles like the one near EPPING -- WHEN I WORKED FOR PIETERSONS PHARMA ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-

No comments: