Followers

Friday, June 27, 2008

WATCHING BRAMLEY SAPS OUT THERE....

WATCHING BRAMLEY SAPS OUT THERE -- TALKING TO NIGERIANS ---

THEY ARE effusive and full of nonsense as usual, THAT IS NIGERIANS FOR YOU AFTER ALL.... -- I tell them about the assault and the no more sleeping with the POLICE THING and they are standing there looking agog at me.......

my face does not look good this morning a huge gash in the nose all swollen up because of the trouble he caused yesterday again -- and the screaming about me and the POLICE IT NEVER STOPS -- I support them --- and the CAR OUTSIDE MY HOUSE THE BLACK GOLF were they police officers I DO NOT KNOW............................................................

BRAMLEY SAPS ARE up and down the street checking bags and on people --- down at AYEAHCAM AS WELL......................................................................................................

MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO GO HOME NOW FOR ABOUT 6 HOURS OR SO.............

ONLY MOVING IN SEPT NOW -- SORTED IT OUT WITH THE OWNERS THE POLICE RAID HAD COME AND GONE OFF WITHOUT INCIDENT AS WELL.........AND THERE IS A DISPUTE ABOUT THE R3 MILLION RANDS WORTH OF GLASS THAT I LOST WITH THE OWNER -- WHEN I MOVE WILL GET MORE OF IT INSTEAD -- 5 GLASSHOPS ON BOARD NOW AS WELL..................................

WHO DOES THIS MAN WHO I HAVE BROKEN UP WITH THINK HE IS ---------------

No comments: