Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

DUE TO THE FACT THAT MY AUNTS AND UNCLE AND THE LIARS CAUSED ME TO LOSE 500MIL GBP OF MY ARTWORK

I have the right to say and do anything I WANT TO about and to anyone involved in what happened - with regard to the lies and the corruption side of things linked to my aunts and uncles and their lies as well as the lies and defamation of friends that are putrid dumb dog ass toads that need to be taken down for the crime that my family committed against me in DEC 2008 - AS I LOST THE things that I OWNED due to the liars and dogs assed criminals linked to crime as well as corruption and lies of HIGHLANDS NORTH AND THEY will rot in hell the liars linked to the corrupt dogs ass from the sector e department of corrupt liars and criminals that stole what I OWNED - on the strength of my aunts and uncles lies and the lies of the dogs asses and ass toads and ho's asses from their buildings and the family friend whose daughters are big fast prostitutes like all my aunts MICKEYS FRIENDS LIARS - DEFAMING DOG DAUGHTERS...THIS INCLUDES EVERYONE THAT is carrying the lies and has lied about me from the time of my birth....this is what my lawyer tells me at any rate....liars and criminals from CHEMIKLEEN LINKED TO HIS GRASS AND DAGGA SMOKING STAFF THAT commit robberies and do illegal dumping on weekends as well...all a bunch of liars like everyone linked to my aunts and all to be dealt with......

No comments: