Followers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

SIMPLY THINKING ABOUT MY EX MAKES ME ILL LATELY AND THIS IS THE LATEST ONE...

THERE ARE days that I JUST WANT to hit him in the head - and then move on - and the moving on thing this has been done already - over the last years....those are my children not his grown up as they are as well......but, talking about this achieves nothing - I MIGHT AS WELL THROW my self in the dam in WESTDENE INSTEAD - or maybe look for some nice shops there - a good hairdressing appointment...perhaps......thinking ABOUT ALL THIS trouble that he has caused and all that was lost in DECEMBER 2008 - just makes me annoyed and this IS THE THING I LEAST WANT TO BE....discussing the CAPE THE OTHER DAY AND ALSO THE friends linked to the eastern subs and the school with the blazers with the white stripes again...I have often thought about this issue simply because of the PLUMSTEAD THING - AND ALSO THINKING OF FRIENDS like BARRY AND the people from the CAPE AS WELL - JOHAN - and his father and all the people in the areas around the CAPE THAT I STAYED WITH AND KNOW - KAREN BOTES and IKEY as well as OTHER PEOPLE....VLOTMAN - friends from LANDSDOWNE - TALKING about the CAPE AND LAKESIDE - and also the MCQUADES come to mind - STAYING IN THE HOUSE IN ELM street in CLAREMONT....and then later on - coming back to JHB LATER on - makes me think

of the older flats in HILLBROW - BOTH OLD AND NEW AND LIZ AND WHEN SHE WORKED AT THE MORGUE....and the flat I had in CATHERINE MANSIONS AS WELL........................

WE WERE REMINISCING ABOUT EILEEN THE OTHER day and thought about this issue and then I thought about MALVERN AND THE areas in the EAST AND VIVIAN - and his HOTEL IN PLETT STORY AND when he was a friend of mine - thinking of friends from the METRO CINEMA AND NORWOOD IN GENERAL - the cinema industry - the people from HILLBROW - ALL the people linked to LIZZIE AND THE OTHER NIEMANDS - I have not thought about this in awhile or discussed this - but I DO OFTEN THINK ABOUT THE SEMI'S out there in the east - AS WELL AS the issue - of other friends - my friend from BRUMA - AND THE EASTERN SUBS IN THOSE DAYS --- other things - the church hall and the dance all those years ago - JEPPE BOYS -

THE DAYS of skating at SKYRINK - FRIENDS that were in HILLBROW - as well - always think of ROSEMARY AND HER HUSBAND AND going for coffee with ROSEMARY AND HER HUSBAND TO BE and her brother - HILLBROW - and TOYS BOYS - DAWN AND her family especially - because I miss the days of REWLATCH AND AUNTY ETHEL -I often think of the VISSERS AS WELL - AND JEANNIE AND WHEN she left the shoe shop in HILLBROW - WHEN she left with her husband - he was very big police officer that one................................

LIVING IN THE SAME BUILDING WITH LIZ NIEMAND - and that was years back and I have thought about lots of things - maybe the things to do with HILLBROW AND MY son - as well and when I conceived my daughter - the younger one the one in between - makes me think of the JACOBS FAMILY -- and I really miss seeing WENDY AND DAWN.................................

THINKING OF THE SOUTH,NORTH,EAST,WEST,CAPETOWN,

No comments: