Followers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

JOHNNY OZBOLT LOSER AND LIAR - DAVID HERMAN liar and loser - trash who lies...

DISCUSSING WHAT TERRIBLE people my children are and how their uncle is a dogs ass and a liar JOHNNY OZBOLT THE DRUNKEN LIAR AND fool who is a screw up and a loser and has been a rubbish adn a thief his whole life..criminals linked to JOHNNY OZBOLT AND THE LIES HE TELLS AND how they wrecked my mothers life by being liars who stole from her - her whole life - how everyone in OXFORD GARDENS IS TRASH AND S---T WHO DESERVE TO DIE LIKE LILY HELLET THE LIAR who stole what I own out of the house at 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - how they all deserve to die because they are liars and have defrauded me and they are just white trash who deserves to die for their lies and my mother would have killed them for being liars and trash ---

No comments: