Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

NO MATTER HOW MUCH MY FEATHERS WERE ruffled by the illegality of what took place in 2008 - and the liars involved.....

THERE IS NOT MUCH THAT CAN BE DONE TO ERASE my art and my life even though it has been tried by everyone linked to what happened in 2008 - my aunts friends are liars and b-ups - my UNCLE JOHNNY OZBOLT IS just stupid and misguided and this is why he did what he did instead of telling the truth - the agents and the drug dealers and liars of the streets of HIGHLANDS NORTH AND BALFOUR PARK AND THOSE linked to my daughter and the sex industry and what happened to her are dogs asses that deserve to be killed by the police in and at any rate - and they are and all offended and were all linked with the drug dealing criminals from HIGHLANDS NORTH AND THAT INCLUDES THE PROPERTY AGENTS THAT ALL SELL PROPERTIES TO drug dealers all over the place....and that caused me to lose what I own the corruption and crime towards me was specific and there are still a great deal of people linked to crime and corruption linked to this area as well.........crime,lies,HIGHLANDS NORTH,BALFOURPARK,CRIME,CRIMINALS HIGHLANDS NORTH,DRUG DEALERS BALFOUR PARK,CRIME,

No comments: