Followers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

DISCUSSING THAT MY CHILDREN DO NOT BELONG TO MY EX AND WHAT A PIECE OF DIRT HE IS

HE is screaming about POLICE - freaking out all night - causing nothing but trouble again and really - what do I see when I see him a rotting corpse that has forgotten to lie down and die - because to me the man is a loser and a liar and might as well be dead after the lies him and my family have told about me - they are all dead as far as I am concerned - this is not about me - but about the THEFT OF WHAT I OWNED FROM 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - the criminal liars linked to LANDSEC THE EX girlfriends linked to the woodwork and who popped up out of the closet that b-up of an ex girlfriend of his father who is a liar of a police officer - well the list of complaints about this ex is endless - so better to see him the loser as a dead stinking crawling thing and then I do not have to support him - feed him - can talk to my real friends about the theft of what I OWNED OUT OF THE HOUSE AT 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - as well as the 40mil GBP of ARTWORK AS WELL - as the 2mil worth of glass and the 3mil worth of my goodies - my moms photos - my photos - everything linked to my artwork - my art materials as well as everything else - so here you go ex - you have been jettisoned out of a

flipping aircraft - LIVE A SHORT LIFE - drop dead - get anyone you want to come my way -

i have a team of lawyers and enough information about the liars and criminals linked to you that entered my life and lied to deal with you for ever and for good - that is what DOMESTIC DISPUTES ARE ALL ABOUT AND I intend to see that this one ends in your demise -- not

that that stench on you IS NOT DEATH ALREADY - JUST A LITTLE ADVISORY ABOUT liars and ex spouses who are nothing but abusive and where they belong -- in JAIL NUTHOUSES - DEAD OR ALL THREE - maybe those corrupt losers linked to him could stand up before their names end up in the newspapers and on newsfeeds - because I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE STENCH OF THIS liar and thick - mental a/hole to last me a lifetime...........................

JUST A NOTE TO MY EX AND I HOPE HE READS THIS WHILE WAITING FOR HIS DEATH THAT PUTRID STENCH IN my life....

IF THEY THINK THAT AGLIOTTI IS A LIAR they have not met the people linked to the loss of what I owned in DECEMBER AS YET NOW HAVE THEY....

No comments: