Followers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

YOU KNOW SOMEONE ASKED ME ABOUT THE FLAT NEAR THE FIRESTATION THE OTHER DAY...

MY son was young in those days and it was not the time that my mother had died she was still alive and NIEMAND WAS in the flat with me - LIZ AND this was the week that my GRANNY DIED and it was a funny experience as I had stayed home as I DO not really like funerals per se and she saw the women in the white dress standing over me at the time that

my GRANMOTHER HAD died it was later that the three men in the black suits were in her passage accompanied by knocking as well - and I thought about this for years and years - this FLAT I lived in had been rented out by HELEN JOSEPH PRIOR TO ME and this building

was a little strange - although the flats were nice instead -- SO TALKING ABOUT this did not actually take me back to what was going to happen later on instead - and this is key - I have always liked LIZ AND regretted that I NEVER WENT to see her once she moved away from

that building instead.....THOSE were the days when the children were young and I WAS ON MY OWN BEFORE I MARRIED JOHN POWERS -- and then later on left him for someone else ---- this was the time that I USED TO GO AND SEE HER behind the MORGUE - and also had the friendship with JEANNIE SHE ALSO MARRIED An officer and then moved out of the job at the SHOESHOP AND left HILLBROW -- leaving just me and I was in and out of

well relationships - something that I HAVE NEVER BEEN good at at any rate...I love my children and later on when they struggled to COME TO TERMS with the loss of jobs and income in SOUTH AFRICA - there were problems - the loss of my daughter into a life of

prostitution and then LATER ON INTO stripping - IS SHE STILL IN IT - who knows as she has not been seen since 2004..........crime does have a very bad impact on peoples lives..............

No comments: