Followers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

NOW THE FACT THAT SOMEONE STOLE THE EMAIL BOX OF THE BLOGSPOT SITES

THAT THESE ENTRIES go into is of no consequence to me as I know that they are generating entries linked to the person that I know out there who is going to be caught

with his pants down hacking my email boxes on GMAIL - so watch out I am onto you and have tracked your IPS -- BUSY WATCHING NORWOOD AND SANDRINGHAM POLICE CARS OUT THERE AND BUSY with another 430 000 artpieces listening to the ex the fool moan and groan - but basically because he has lied he is not going to be able to do anything about anything - it is obvious there was some sort of abnormal thing that took place on the road outside 471L/BOTHA AVENUE as I AM READY TO DISCUSS THIS WITH ALL AND SUNDRY AND ONLINE - everyone will know the extent of what actually went on and it is going to be in DETAIL AS I KEPT THE REGISTRATION NUMBERS OF THE CARS THAT

WERE OUT THERE AND moved those into safekeeping on the day that the fool was in my house instead --- so there you go - this is going to cause waves considerable ones - as for the other - HAVE A NICE FAT LAWSUIT AGAINST THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT FOR 2MIL RANDS NOW - and everyone else's will follow on to this - have notes about everything that

took place at the HOUSE AT 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - so there you go - lots of people are going to be screwed and this includes the crooked lawyer b---ds who deserve to go down for the crimes they have committed as well.... as everyone else out there - linked to what happened to me in DECEMBER - WHICH DECEMBER BOTH OF THEM -

http;//www.iol.co.za

HAVING HEATED ARGUMENTS LAST NIGHT - but the thing that I can agree with my mums 50 000 friends on is that I have a right to discuss this and will do so anytime I want because of the lies told about me -- by all and sundry - no jokes now and pass the wine - and champagne so that I can celebrate my victory against the liar and crooked whore who was

involved in coming after me and destroying all my art because she is a bag of puke linked to crime and criminality and deliberately tried to destroy my art career because she is a bogus liar and a fraudster linked to committing a crime against me and this is not a joke as I need '

to see HER LIFE SMASHED FLAT INTO THE GROUND WHERE THE WORTHLESS PUKE OF A RETARDED COW BELONGS - so who she is is not a problem - because she is a bag of puke and a liar.....

DISCUSSING THE CRIMINAL LIARS LINKED TO THE PEOPLE WHO WERE INVOLVED IN THE LOSS OF WHAT I OWN WITH THE CRIMINALS FROM LANDSEC THE SOUTH AFRICAN CITY COUNCIL AS WELL AS THE CROOKED COUNCILLORS THE CROOKED COW FROM THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT PUTRID PUKE AND HER DAGGA SMOKING boyfriend from the METRO the crooked LIARS AND COUNCILLORS INVOLVED ALL CORRUPT LIARS hellbent on causing trouble for me when I was innocent of any wrongdoing -

that L/BOTHA WAS A HUB OF CORRUPTION WITHIN THE COMMUNITY IS A REALITY THAT I HAVE TO ACCEPT AS THIS REALITY CAME MY WAY IN DECEMBER - with the aid of the corrupt bag of puky liar linked to it - the whore who tried to destroy my art career and we hope ends up with her head in her own corrupt loser a/ss....

DISCUSSING THE LIARS LINKED TO MICHEAL AND His FAMILY AND THE CROOKED corrupt reservist and who ever that hell MICHEAL THE LIAR WAS involved with as well over

DECEMBER THAT COST THE LOSS OF WHAT I OWN FROM THE HOUSE AT 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - the corrupt officials linked to the SECTOR E DEPARTMENT - ALL LIARS ALL DOGS linked to theft and the SOUTH AFRICAN GRAVY TRAIN THE liar and thief who cost me 40 MIL GBP of artwork - due to the lies told about me ----

No comments: