Followers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

NOW AS THE LIES UNRAVEL ABOUT THE CRIME COMMITTED AGAINST ME IN DECEMBER

WHAT AND how did JOHNNY OZBOLT manage to do what he did with the help of liars - crooked criminals from the JHB CITY COUNCIL LIKE THEIR PHOTOGRAPHER THE GRASS AND DAGGA SMOKING LIAR FROM THE SHEBEEN OF COURSE there are criminals linked to the SHEBEEN THE BUSINESS NEXT DOOR IN HIGHLANDS NORTH - ACROSS THE ROAD FROM THE HOUSE - in every office in that complex in some of the flats - crooked city councillors and crooked criminal estate agents linked to crime - and the liar of an owner of the house at 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - WHAT OF HIM THE BEAST AND THE illegal eviction that cost me what I OWNED = what does JOHNNY THINK HE IS DOING - THAT IS JOHNNY OZBOLT RUNNING TO THE SO CALLED CEMETARY or down to NATASHAS HOME IN SANDTON AT THE TOWNHOUSE to see the corrupt beast that tried to take my life in DECEMBER - what of the other things the lies told the loss of my daughter - and what do you
do about the lies that my aunts have told they are beasts of BELSEN literally - what made them think that they would get away with this when there is so much crime and corruption going on at the 7th FLOOR CIVIC IN SANDTON LINKED TO CORRUPTION - CORRUPTION LINKED TO THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT - corruption linked to JOHNNYS LIES AND WHAT HE DID IN DECEMBER - lies told by LANDSEC - LIES TOLD BY EVERYONE ELSE THE HOUSE OWNERS THE AGENTS ALL CRIMINALS ALL LIARS - all cost me what I OWNED AND did cost me the 40 MILLION GBP OF ARTWORK THEY ACTUALLY DID - no one wants to talk about the b-up linked to MICHEAL AND THE CROOKED LIARS linked to him as well - BUT I WANT TO TALK about the lies told and the crime that the CITY HEALTH DEPARTMENT COMMITTED AGAINST ME AND I INTEND TO SEE THAT EVERYONE IS DEALT WITH meaningfully as well....TALKING ABOUT this mans ex in MY HOUSE WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH TRACY AND the lies told BY MICHEAL AND HIS SISTERS AND NIECES AND THEIR FAMILIES ALL LIES TO THE POLICE AND ALL LIES ABOUT ME - and I AM GOING TO SMACK THEIR heads in - one way or another......MAKE NO MISTAKE.......

No comments: