Followers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

BUSY THIS AFTERNOON - WATCHING A STRIKE - and watching police cars earlier as well -

SAPS CHOPPERS flying in really low - HAVING A few little arguments with my family - well for the most part it does not matter as I can print my artwork onto any medium instead - NEVER MIND THE 500 million GBP OF ARTWORK IN THE HOUSE - the stupid friends of MICKEY MY AUNT - SHE ASSURES ME THE LOSERS ARE all dead linked to the liars and her old friends..

WATCHING ABOUT THE 15th chopper up there over the last few days and thinking about everything that did and has happened - I might just toss myself into the pool and have a lovely swim later this afternoon - and think about the amt of things that are going to be done to my house as this fat thing of an aunt of mine owes me 500 MIL GBP - no offense or anything - but there you go - as it cost me 2,5 million to help my mother over the years and a great deal went to JOHNNY OZBOLT - DURING HIS little old drinkies years - he owes me - THEY OWE ME JOINTLY about the above amounts and several apologies for the lies told by all of them and their putrid and stupid friends and the dogs asses linked to BALFOUR PARK AND HIGHLANDS NORTH.....

CRIMINALS LINKED TO THE JHB CITY COUNCIL - CRIMINALS LINKED TO THE SECTOR E DEPARTMENT - CRIMINALS LINKED TO ABOUT 40 other state tools -


No comments: