Followers

Monday, May 10, 2010

DISCUSSING THE PERSONAL ISSUES THAT LED TO THE THEFT OF THE ARTWORK FROM L/BOTHA AND THE HOUSE

THIS IS a big issue for me although it may not have been for the people that were involved in this - my stupid retarded family of liars and the dogs asses and liars linked to the criminal and the loser and corrupt toads linked to the ESTATE AGENTS AS WELL AS the liars linked to the OXFORD GARDEN COMPLEX instead - THIS IS one of the things that people have not talked about and what it is - is as follows the house at 471 l/botha had my artwork in it to the tune of 500 million GBP AND it had to be chucked because of the liars and losers linked to the family of stupid liars and thick fools - there was 2 million rands worth of glass there - there was 3 million rands worth of my things and collectables in there - SO WHO WAS THE ARROGANT loser that thought that this would be fine to do - DOES THIS MAKE me think of ST JOHNS BOYS - no but the lawyers and guys who I speak to that are involved with my friend MARK ARE thinking about this issue and it is a big one instead -- thinking about everything and what does this tell me about the corruption issues linked to everyone involved in this - a lot about their incompetence for a start - what happened in DECEMBER 2 YRS AGO - at the house on L/BOTHA -

No comments: