Followers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I AM GOING TO SUCCEED IN SPITE OF ALL THE CRIMINALS OUT THERE WHO TRIED TO TAKE MY LIFE - AND STOLE WHAT I OWN - CORRUPTION AS WELL...

DISCUSSING THE WILL CHANGES AND THEY ARE GOOD AS EVERYONE WINS - INCLUDING ME - I GET TO BE FREE TO MAKE 500 MILLION GBP with my new artwork - and then leave the lying criminal ex - and his stupiud excesses the liar is already dead as far as I AM CONCERNED IN ANY CASE AFTER HE WAS INVOLVED IN THE THEFT OF WHAT I OWN IN DECEMBER 2008 - MAYBE his criminal of a girlfriend or friend will die in the interim as well - of his or her own stupidity - LIAR AND WHORE the ex and what he did to me - he continues to be an abusive liar and mental case and continues to say that he was not responsible for the loss of 500 mil GBP OF MY ARTWORK WHEN THE LIAR AND BASTARD WAS - as well as the loss of the 2million rands glass and the amt of 3mil in what I OWNED OUT OF THE HOUSE AT 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - IF ANYONE ELSE IS INVOLVED THE LIARS AND CRIMINALS FROM LANDSEC SOUTH AFRICA - THE CRIMINALS LINKED TO THE CRIMINALS IN HENLEY-ON-KLIP - LIARS AND BASTARD LAWYERS CROOKED ONES AND CORRUPT CRIMINAL ESTATE AGENTS - AS WELL AS PEOPLE LINKED to my aunt and her lies may they rot in HELL AS WELL FOR WHAT THEY COST ME - THE LAW OF KARMA WILL COME after all of them and see them all dead --- because this is the kind of thing that the liars and bastards deserve - SO LINING UP THE CROOKED LIARS AND ATTORNEYS AS WELL AS THE CROOKED ESTATE AGENTS IS A GOOD IDEA AS WITH EVERYONE LINKED TO THE lies told about me - FROM FAMILY AND OTHER - IS THE EX ALSO CULPABLE IN THIS OF course he is - AND HE SHOULD SWING FROM A TREE FOR THIS AS WELL -

No comments: