Followers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

MORE TROUBLE linked to relatives and the thinking is that my aunts do owe me what I LOST IN DEC 2008...

THEM ALONG WITH everyone else - it goes without saying though that the SAPS do not and this is why - simply put they were lied to - the other thing is that had they not been out there during the preceding years with the amt of crime going on out there - I might have been dead and not able to even talk about the house at 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - and this IS TELLING because - POLICE OFFICERS are really good people a lot of the time - and we just do not give them credit for anything that they do out there - LET ME BE THE FIRST TO tell you - just how much I do like them in spite of everything - DOES THE SAME HOLD TRUE FOR THE METRO - not sure about this one - BUT I HAVE MET METRO OFFICERS that are nice as well - THE OTHER PEOPLE AROUND THEM are drek though - because they simply do not know what is going on out there - SO - YES, SOUTH AFRICA'S POLICE ARE NICE...IN SPITE of what people are saying to the contrary......

No comments: