Followers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SOUTH AFRICA'S POLICE ARE indeed very special...no matter where I see them they are impressive...

IN DISCUSSION WITH MY AUNTS AND THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY - THE THING IS YOU COST ME 500 MIL GBP - AS WELL AS 5 MIL OF WHAT I OWN....

THIS IS nothing compared to the amt that these children cost me over the years in pleasure and pain and suffering and everything else because they are a useless entity who are not really good at much - NOT AN INSULT THE TRUTH..HAVE I SEEN improvements in them - SOME BECAUSE THERE NEEDS TO BE - they need to stop being stupid dumb liars for one thing - need to look at other people who are their fathers instead of just saying this and that as this is the case - NEED TO STOP LYING AND BEING INSULTING TO me and stop being defamers and liars - WHO ARE NOT GROWN UP ENOUGH TO REALISE THAT THEY COST ME 6million rand to BRING UP AND 2 MILLION RAND OF WHAT MY INHERITANCE WAS AS WELL....THIS IS WHAT THEY COST to bring up.......WATCHING POLICE VANS out there and listening to the sirens on the cars out there as well - AND THE ONLY WAY TO SUCCEED IS TO WATCH AND EMULATE SOUTH AFRICA'S POLICE - if you could cope with what they do then you could be a success - IF NOT THEN YOU COULD NOT - BEING CALLED one a police officer and accused of all those things made me think about the life and death issues that these men and women face and how brave and special they really are - AND I COULD NEVER ever be like any of the officers that I have met and known as they are great and they are not JUST STUPID BUT FAMOUS AS WELL - TO BORROW THE words of a very special little lady in a police car of VAN ---- THINKING OF THIS AS WELL - IS MONEY MORE IMPORTANT THAN PEOPLE - OR IS BEING ALIVE MORE IMPORTANT - this brings me to the issue of why and where the funding needs to come from to give more to police officers - and their families - FROM THE PUBLIC FROM POLICE LEVIES PERHAPS - SO THAT MORE OF THEIR NEEDS CAN BE MET - WHAT DO THE SOUTH AFRICAN PUBLIC REALLY THINK ABOUT POLICE OFFICERS IN SOUTH AFRICA - I like them and it does not matter where I see them - I THINK THAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY very special --

No comments: