Followers

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ever Wake Up with a Feeling of Dread, that Something is Wrong? 03/22/08

Link

Yes, it happens to me often I OFTEN Experience a something likened to premonitions of things that are going to happen -- or strange things happen during the day -- that sometimes show something that is still going to happen later on -- it is quite bad actually -- like the dream about a friend in an accident when I WAS IN CAPE TOWN, no sooner had I WOKEN up and talked about is -- was my mom on the phone to tell me something had actually happened to

her....It has happened to me a lot of times --- so many that I CANNOT count them I can write about something or someone and have the thing happen as well, do not know how the names come about and why or how this does happen -- any theories on this....one..........................

No comments: