Followers

Monday, March 24, 2008

THE HIGHLANDS NORTH DRUG DEALERS --

Link: http://www.xanga.com/SIMONE4000

There is a house in DOUGLAS ROAD WAVERLEY WITH drug dealers and illegal immigrants linked to the one who is harrassing me and has just wandered off down the road -- not to mention that there are staff from every one of these shops in the area and in all the blocks of flats staff included smoking dagga and selling stolen goods to every pawn shop in the area -- the house behind in DOUGLAS RD is well know to be a haunt of musicians as well as the dealers and the man who has been continually harrassing me and trying to get into my house as well...the man who called me the POLICE OFFICER IS still involved with people committing robberies -- HOUSES IN ATHOL street with illegal immigrants 204....and others up and down KNOX STREET, BURNS STREET AS WELL IN WAVERLEY........SWAP OUT ALL OVER THE PLACE ------------ AS WELL,
where are the detectives that need to investigate this and the comings and goings from that house he is trying to sell me some goods from goodness know
where now....the other day I was offered cellphones and laptops by them...........

No comments: