Followers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Talking to JENNY AND THE OTHER WOMEN -- ABOUT THE POLICE...

SHE is telling me about who she knows and how gorgeous he is -- etc...talking about different things looking at the different people who are being detained by the SAPS AND METRO PROVINCIAL TRAFFIC JOINT RAIDS ON LOUIS BOTHA AVENUE --- there are vans out from SAPS SANDRINGHAM -- SAPS NORWOOD -- SAPS JOHANNESBURG AS WELL -- A host of vehicles from every unit in the JMPD to deal with everything out there as well.......................

about 60 METRO VEHICLES THERE was SHOOTING EARILER -- but there will be news-reports about the raids and the roadblocks that ended the TAXI BLOCKADES ---------------------------------- IN HIGHLANDS NORTH -- looking at the POLICE OFFICERS IN THE BOTTLESTORE AND IN THE ADJACENT PUBS AS WELL -- looking at the cleanup taking place around the ORANGE GROVE -- HIGHLANDS NORTH AREA AS WELL -- SAMSON IS OUT from the NCPF, I say to her I KNOW SOMEONE called SAMSON AS WELL -- could I JUST GET HOLD of my moms address book and look it up -- along with the BRITS FAMILY AS WELL....

GOING ALL THE WAY down the road into SANDTON AND BRAMLEY SAVOY AND FURTHER UP -- have I seen POLICE FROM ALEXANDRA -- AS WELL -- as BRAMLEY ALL THE way up and further along the road -- on CORLETT AS WELL TODAY..............................

PROVINCIAL TRAFFIC AUTHORITIES CLEANING UP the STREETS around HIGHLANDS NORTH TODAY -- WITH THE METRO AND THE SAPS......................................................

UNFORTUNATELY I get my picture taken with some of the other residents on the street as well, looking at some stupid man who thinks that he knows me when I do not know him at all.......

http://www.iol.co.za

are the DA CHARACTERISED BY THE TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT THEY keep and their lack of love for the SAPS -- who knows that -- but, that man was one of the criminals and attorneys involved in crime and trust theft and fraud from his own company............................

I am going to get onto BRITS ABOUT THIS AND SLAM HIM CLEAN IN HIS THICK SKULL ----

No comments: