Followers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Went down to NORWOOD YESTERDAY --

I was watching the SAPS CLEVELAND THE other day as well, speaking to NORWOOD WATCHING CARS from SECURITY GUARDS -- STALLION HEAD AROUND AND back the way that they came -- I told the NIGERIAN WHO stuffs the drugs up his nose if you ever touch me again you are going to upset the guy I knew and he is a director of the SAPS --- so do not grab my boob or touch me again...watching NORWOOD SAPS out there working -- it was quite quiet until I went home and then the SAPS were out again dealing with crime and

drunkeness and the taxis out there -- a lot of ambulances throughout the day again...liked the visit down to NORWOOD I must admit -- watching some xoxoxox love cats playing RUGBY on the field at the wanderers wanted to wish the USA consul A HAPPY EASTER as she also stays in the MILLIONAIRES COMPLEX -- WATCHING GUARDS FROM FIRST go past me

ADT AND A LOT OF OTHER companies ANCHOR AS WELL...USB MARINES dog units -- a lot of people from OTHER companies as well -- all waving and talking to me coming through the SWAP AND CAP AND GAP AND CSS cordones today as well.......................................

NOT THAT many taxis a lot of drunks around the park in NORWOOD YESTERDAY -- A lot of people wanting to talk to me -- but, went down near WILLIAM ROAD -- AND THEN AROUND TO HENRIETTA -- watching bikers heading past me -- SAPS SANDRINGHAM -- NORWOOD -- SANDTON AS WELL AS BRAMLEY ABOUT 14 times since yesterday -- watching HELICOPTERS up there as well -- and this morning to.........................................................

FLYING AGAINST A heavy bank of clouds yesterday and this morning -- quite high up...........

No comments: