Followers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Speaking to SAPS -- METRO -- PROV TRAFFIC CONDUCT RAIDS ON LOUIS BOTHA

He is happily listening to me and relaying the info to someone -- as usual....get a life -- THEY CONDUCTED VERY SUCCESSFUL RAIDS ON LOUIS BOTHA AVENUE AS USUAL THE SAPS AND THE METRO WERE SUPERB ALONG WITH THE TRAFFIC AUTHORITIES AS WELL.....

HERE they are all trying to find out which POLICE OFFICERS I knew -- I gave someone in the glass shop something to think about today -- and it had nothing to do with the man who has the number plates stamped on my butt -- with his big boots....................................................

AVENUENUTCASE IN THE GLASS=SHOP not RAPHEAL HE IS NICE..THE OTHER ONE...

I need to get MANFRED GEORGI'S FRIENDS to talk to them about this ---

No comments: