Followers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

ILLEGAL RAIDS ON MY HOUSE THE LAST TIME SPURRED ON BY BAD INFORMATION FROM THE COMMUNITY ---

HOPEFULLY this is not going to happen again as those criminals in that white bakkie are a bunch of stupid people from the JMPD THEAT COULD HAVE HURT my children.....

I am on the phone to my guy in parliament at the moment and also talked to other people who I know as well about what went on the last time -- a bunch of criminals from the local CPFS decided to conduct and investigation into my house which is just a residential home and they could have harmed my children -- that is why I was so irate about it --------------

CAPTAIN ALVES -- SAPS, suffers from BAD JUDGEMENT AND my family could have been hurt or injured -- by the stupidity of his actions -- as much as I SUPPORT THE POLICE I CANNOT CONDONE ANYTHING THAT hurts my children in anyway at all............as they are young adults...............................................................................................................................

No comments: